Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Be a Lady, Not a Tramp



Ok so this is the greatest book ever! The first time I saw it was in Teen Vogue, there was a small article on the book. The second I saw the page layout of what to wear to the airport, I knew I must own this book. The first chance I got I went out to the bookstore and bought it. Rest assured, it was the best money I have spent in a while! The book features tips and tricks on how to be a classy lady in today's modern society. Derek Blasberg has effectively and hilariously detailed the trials of being classy, and has seemingly solved all a lady's problems. You will not regret buying this book, I read it in a couple days, but have gone back to reference many times after. It has information on how to dress at a party, how to pack for a trip, which books to read, movies to see, and artists to know. An indespensible tool for the classy lady, Classy does not dissapoint.

No comments: